An Inspiration...

I've been reading books since I was a kid, and one of my favorite childtime authors-maybe the only one-has inspired me a lot to read and evolve my reading.
ENID BLYTON!!!!
Enid Blyton is my all-time favorite author for kids' books. Her books are thrilling, exciting, and well-written. I used to read her books that had more than one stories in them, and used to enjoy them a lot. Then one day, I checked out one of her Secret Seven series and then i got addicted!!!!!!! I bought all the ten books in the series, but never had the chance to finish them all till now...Who knows...maybe one day I'll reread them again!
I've also enjoyed her Billy Bob Tales... I recommend Enid Blyton books to everyone...
Enid Blyton is amazing. She inspired me to read, and now I'm a wide reader...

0 comments: